From David Turley <syn...@synath.com>
Subject Re: Running Cactus tests in Eclipse
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:12:20 GMT
Okay, that makes sense.  Thanks.  Unfortunately that's not my only
problem.  For some reason I'm getting the following stack trace when I
try to run my test cases:

java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: /app/ServletRedirector
    at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:537)
    at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:434)
    at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:383)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpClientConnectionHelper.connect_aroundBody0(HttpClientConnectionHelper.java:78)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpClientConnectionHelper.connect_aroundBody1$advice(HttpClientConnectionHelper.java:306)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpClientConnectionHelper.connect(HttpClientConnectionHelper.java)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.callRunTest(DefaultHttpClient.java:162)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundBody0(DefaultHttpClient.java:80)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundBody1$advice(DefaultHttpClient.java:306)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest(DefaultHttpClient.java)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runWebTest(HttpProtocolHandler.java:159)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest_aroundBody0(HttpProtocolHandler.java:80)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest_aroundBody1$advice(HttpProtocolHandler.java:306)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest(HttpProtocolHandler.java)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.runTest(ClientTestCaseCaller.java:144)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareClient(AbstractCactusTestCase.java:215)
    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBare(AbstractCactusTestCase.java:133)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:478)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:344)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

I have put all the servlet mapping stuff in my web.xml, but the error is
the same with it in as it is without it.  Anyone have any ideas why this
is happening? It's probably something totally stupid I'm forgetting to
do, but I can't figure it out :-P.

Thanks,
David