From Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>
Subject Re: [ANN] Cactus 1.7.1 has been released
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 01:51:47 GMT
Vincent Massol wrote:

>>>Main new features
>>>-----------------
>>>
>>>- Cactus now uses Cargo for the CactifyEar task
>>>- JDK 1.2 and 1.3 are no longer supported
>>
>>Not very sexy main new features! :-)

Actually, a lot of stuff has been done, but they're listed on Jira:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CACTUS?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:changelog-panel

 > What we should probably have said is that it's a bug fix release and
 > removed the "Main new features" header and instead list the changes.

Yes, that would make sense - could you please do that change on the
announcement template? (I'm afraid if I do it it would be much sexier at
all :-(

-- Felipe