From David Turley <syn...@synath.com>
Subject Re: Directory deleting weirdness
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:08:19 GMT
Hi Vincent,

    Thanks for responding.  Right now it isn't totally critical that I
have that directory, so I'll raise that point to in the Cargo list and
wait and see what happens.  Personally I don't really like the fact that
our app copies this folder straight into the webapps directory, but I
didn't write it that way.  Maybe I can convince the person who did that
it should be changed:-).  Not likely though.  I'm at the bottom of our
short hierarchy, so my input is sometimes ignored.  Time for a new job,
maybe...  Thanks for your help!

--David Turley