From David Turley <syn...@synath.com>
Subject Re: Code Coverage and Cactus
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:37:49 GMT
I think I see the problem now, but I still need some help with fixing it.

I also run some regular junit tests, so the coverage information for
those tests has been going into the jcoverage.ser file created by the
instrumenation phase, but the cactus task is trying to put its coverage
information into that file as well.  How do I create a second
jcoverage.ser file and put my cactus coverage information into it?  I
think that would solve my problem.

Thanks,
David Turley