From David Turley <syn...@synath.com>
Subject Re: ServletRedirector context
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:24:44 GMT
Pedro,

Thanks for the suggestion.  That will help a lot with some of the other
issues I'm having.  It turns out that the problem was with my
server.xml.  I shouldn't really say it's "my" server.xml because someone
else wrote it, hence the problem, but I should have caught it much
earlier.  They set the context docBase to a full path instead of a
relative path, so it wasn't using the temp directory created by the
cactus task.  The context.xml suggestion will be very helpful because
most of my coworkers use Windows and I use Linux, so everything is in
different places.

Thanks again for your help!
--David