From David Turley <syn...@synath.com>
Subject Re: ServletRedirector context
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:32:44 GMT
Update:

In the cactus ant task, I was specifying a server.xml file instead of
using the default.  I did this because if I don't, I get the following
complaint:

   [cactus] java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception looking up data
source: Name jdbc is not bound in this Context

But then the test redirectors initialize correctly and everything.  It's
as if I have a choice between my jdbc connection and the test
redirectors working.  What do I need to do to get both to work?  By the
way, where is the "default" server.xml located?  The server.xml I
specify is in TOMCAT_HOME/conf/...  At first I thought that would be the
default, but apparently not.

Once again, any help on this would be appreciated.  The lack of help
thusfar has been discouraging, but I understand that you all have your
own lives and your own projects and don't give a rats behind about my
project ;-).

Thanks,
David