From David Turley <syn...@synath.com>
Subject Re: ServletRedirector context
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:48:04 GMT
More information about the problem:

When trying to run the ant cactus task with ant debug mode on, after the
Tomcat starts up, I get the following repeatedly until it times out.

   [cactus] Checking if server is up ...
   [cactus] Failed to connect to
[http://localhost:8081/app/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST]
(Connection refused)

Then I get the timeout message:
 Failed to start the container after more than [180000] ms. Trying to
connect to the
[http://localhost:8081/app/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST]
test URL yielded a [-1] error code. Please run in debug mode for more
details about the error.

I have tried to browse to that location and I get 404'd.  If I browse to
http://localhost:8081/app/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST,
however, I get a blank page.

I turned on cactus logging but didn't see anything new about the error.

Anyone have any clues for me?  Do you need more information to help me?
Let me know.

Thanks,
David Turley