From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject Re: help, cactus & maven
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:12:46 GMT
Le Mercredi 24 Août 2005 15:52, Nicolas Chalumeau a écrit :
> The log is Ok for me : i am french ;-)

as name suggest :)

> Your database is probably declared in the web.xml and when you look in the log :
>  [cactifywar] Warning: selected war files include a WEB-INF/web.xml
> which will be ignored (please use webxml attribute to war task)

There is no web.xml in my project, so no database. This is a fresh new project which will

be used to develop taglibs around a library. I have no idea about which
web.xml this warning is talking about! And checking the war file created by war:war target,
there
is no web.xml inside (only my few compiled classes)

$ find * -iname '*.xml'
maven.xml
project.xml
src/rsc/test/Domain.xml
src/rsc/test/dissco.xml
src/rsc/test/testImport.xml

This is all i have.

> Are you able to deploy and run your war in tomcat manually?

There is no .war to deploy appart the cactus one to run my test class :)

> Did the maven.war.webxml point to your web.xml ?

maven.war.webxml has its default value ( [projectdir]/src/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml)