From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject JBoss 4.x support (was RE: [ANN] Cactus 1.7.1 has been released)
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2005 18:29:24 GMT
Hi Masibonge,

(First, please don't hijack a previous discussion thread for your own topic.
Start a new thread. The reason is that this breaks email readers that
support threading. It's also hard to see what you're discussing about if the
subject is wrong. Please note that even if you change the subject there will
email headers still pointing to the previous thread so you really need to
create a new mail and not hijack a previous thread.)

See below.

I don't think JBoss 4.x is supported by the Cactus Ant tasks. Cactus does
work with any container but the <cactus> Ant tasks may not support it. We're
currently migrating to Cactus to use Cargo (http://cargo.codehaus.org) which
will have support for JBoss 4.x in version 0.7 (the one in development).
It's already functional in SVN.

That said, if you search the Cactus archives and JIRA I think you'll find
solutions for running Cactus with JBoss 4.x.

Hope it helps,
-Vincent