From Meir Kalter <mei...@openu.ac.il>
Subject End handler happened before every page I am checking does not com e
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:21:31 GMT
I am using cactus jakarta-cactus-13-1.7

I will start with part of my code:

	public void beginMainData(WebRequest theRequest)
	{
        //		 Set up HTTP related parameters
	    theRequest.setURL("myserver", "/app", "/index2.html",
	        null, null);

	}

	public void endMainData(com.meterware.httpunit.WebResponse
theResponse)
	{

		      WebTable table = null;
		      String title = null;
			try {
				assertNull(null);
				title = theResponse.getTitle();
				assertEquals("test",title);
{}
What need to be happen is that the index2.html will be received , then the
function endMainData will be happened.
The page contains just title  (and one line ):

<HTML><TITLE>
<title>test</title>
<BODY>
<H1> test</H1>
</BODY>
</HTML>

 the results of the test is :

- <testcase name="testMainData" time="2.529">
<failure message="expected:<test> but was:<>"
type="junit.framework.ComparisonFailure">junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
expected:<test> but was:<>

I understand - that the requested page is not been called.

       If some body can help - explain to me what exectly to do - thanks.
     meir