jakarta-cactus-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Cactus tests failing - unable to lookup Data sources
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 00:20:38 GMT
Hi Madhan,

In article <20050725185207.10347.qmail@web54407.mail.yahoo.com>,
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:52:07 -0700 (PDT),
Madhan Thirukonda <madhanmt2-list@yahoo.com> wrote: 
madhanmt2-list> Thanks for your time. I traced the problem. I actually
madhanmt2-list> had some junit tests and did not change the calls to
madhanmt2-list> the cactus way so it was running it on the client
madhanmt2-list> side. When I added ServletTestSuite().addTestSuite(),
madhanmt2-list> it ran okay (like below)

Ah. I couldn't imagine that.

Thanks for the information.
----
Kazuhito SUGURI

Mime
View raw message