From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Cactus tests failing - unable to lookup Data sources
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2005 05:40:02 GMT
Hi Madhan,

In article <20050723025551.44008.qmail@web54401.mail.yahoo.com>,
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:55:51 -0700 (PDT),
<madhanmt2-list@yahoo.com> wrote:
madhanmt2-list> Hi, I just got cactus up and running. I have everything setup ok and it
seems to be running some tests well. Some tests are failing because of database connectivity.
Here is what I do.
madhanmt2-list>
madhanmt2-list>             InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext();
madhanmt2-list>             DataSource ds = (DataSource) ctx.lookup(_connectionPoolname);

Where the code is located?

If the code is in beginXXX method, it should fail because
it's executed in client-side.

If the code is in testXXX or setUp method, the problem may be depending on
how the DataSource is configured.
For example, if the DataSource is available only for /target context,
the resource cannot be used from /target-cactified context.

We may need more information to help you.

Thanks,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI