From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Class org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog does not implement Log
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2005 05:11:42 GMT
Hi Delacour,

You may solved the problem already.

In article <001401c58936$c6575a60$cc11b30a@stquentiny.francetelecom.fr>,
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:14:35 +0200,
"DELACOUR D ROSI/SICOR" <ddelacour.ext@francetelecom.com> wrote:
ddelacour> Hi,
ddelacour> I use cactus 1.6.1.
ddelacour> I have two WAS servers. I use lg4j log logging
ddelacour> The first use only servlet, cactus test works.
ddelacour> The second use Struts, and cactus test doesn't work The servlet doen't start(ServletRedirector]:
"Servlet.service()" pour la servlet ServletRedirector a gレnレrレ une exception)
ddelacour> Can you help me ? I miss somethings?
ddelacour>
ddelacour> the error
ddelacour> Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
Class org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog does not implement Log

As a possible case, your server-side classpath contains multiple
jar (and/or class) files of commons-logging package.

Could you please check your server-side jar files to make sure that
you have only one commons-logging jar file on your server-side classpath.

Hope this helps,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI