From "Borland Support for Together Products" <BorlandSupport.forTogetherProdu...@borland.com>
Subject Borland Together Support Request
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:09:22 GMT
Dear Borland Customer,

Thank you for your recent e-mail to together-support@borland.com.

together-support@borland.com <mailto:together-support@borland.com>  is
no longer an active e-mail address to contact Borland Technical Support.
Please contact us via the web at http://support.borland.com.

Note that login credentials are required in order to log a new support
case. To be added as an authorized support contact on an active
maintenance contract, please contact Borland at
Support.ContractAdmin@borland.com with your contact and contract
information.

If you are experiencing installation or registration problems with your
Together product, please go to http://support.borland.com,  and click
the Installation or Registration links to proceed with a free web case.

If your installation or registration issue concerns Together 6.0
products, please go to:
http://info.borland.com/tg_license/together/index.htm.

If you are looking to upgrade your current Together product to the most
recent version, please go to:
http://connect.borland.com/togetherupgrade/.

If you have sales related inquiries, please call Corporate Sales at
(831)431-1064.

You may also contact Borland Technical Support via telephone; the U.S.
toll-free number is (800)353-2211.

Thank you for your loyalty to Borland. We look forward to our next
opportunity to serve you.

The Borland Technical Support Team