From Siu-Cheung.C...@Empireblue.com
Subject RE: Cactus & Eclipse Plug-in issue
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 19:08:34 GMT

Thnx, Vincent.  I guess it's my fault of missing that note.

Arthur Chan
ATG
Sr. E-business Architect
718-312-4712 (0)
Siu-Cheung.Chan@Empireblue.com

"WellChoice, Inc." made the following
 annotations on 05/05/05 15:09:13
Attention!  This electronic message contains information that may be legally confidential
and/or privileged.  The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named
above and access by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply
immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Release/Disclosure
Statement