From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Problem with referer header.
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 04:01:45 GMT
Hi Willie,

In article <OF17113484.7E245962-ON86257000.006057A5-86257000.007AE235@csc.com>,
Fri, 13 May 2005 17:22:13 -0500,
Willie H Armstrong <warmstr2@csc.com> wrote:
warmstr2> I have examined the source code for both the addHeader() and the
warmstr2> getHeader() methods.  I am at a loss for an explanation.

Have you seen org.apache.cactus.server.HttpServletRequestWrapper
and its super-classes?
HttpServletRequestWrapper#getHeader(String), which is called on server-side,
calls that method of a HttpServletRequest instance passed from the container.

Could you add following code to your testRefere() method
to see header names received:
	Enumeration headerNames = request.getHeaderNames();
	while(headerNames.hasMoreElements()) {
            String name = (String)headerNames.nextElement();
            System.out.println(name + ": " + request.getHeader(name));
	}

If the request header name is appeard as lower-case string,
you might try request.getHeader("referer").

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI