From "Sameer Bhokare" <sameer_bhok...@persistent.co.in>
Subject cactus-juni problem
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 07:53:15 GMT

Hello,

I have whole set of tests running on server. However some of them always
fail giving me AssertionFailedError.
The exact error it shows me as ,
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError at
com.teradata.crm.taputil.finder.action.FinderAddTest.endFinderAddPage(Finder
AddTest.java:72) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method) at
) at
.java:25) at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.callGenericEndMethod(
ClientTestCaseCaller.java:441) at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.callEndMethod_aroundB
ody2(ClientTestCaseCaller.java:208) at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.callEndMethod_aroundB
ody3$advice(ClientTestCaseCaller.java:188) at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.callEndMethod(ClientT
estCaseCaller.java) at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.runTest(ClientTestCas
eCaller.java:148) at
org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareClient(AbstractCact
usTestCase.java:215) at
org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBare(AbstractCactusTest
Case.java:133)

where line 72 is String text=webResponse.getText();
            System.out.println("text in endFinderAddPage "+text);
            assertTrue(text.indexOf("Object") > 0);

I understand that the tests are failing because it could not find the
"Object" String in the response.

However when I run this test in isolcation (means only this test and not all
of them) then these tests get passed sccessfully. I dont understand how is
this possible?
Also one thing I noticed , when I execute my tests in isolation it properly
calls my ActionClass, but when I execute these test cased along with others
then my ActionClass is not called atall.

Can somebody please tell me whats wrong in here?

Regards
Sameer