From "Lehman, Ileana" <ileana.leh...@transcore.com>
Subject RE: Status?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:54:36 GMT
I am not able to answer your question but I thought I might still be able to help.

I am using WSAD and got Cactus running without installing the eclipse plug-in. I went through
the same problem as you initially. If you are using WSAD, I can send you the steps required
by running cactus.

Ileana

-----Original Message-----
From: Darryl Pierce [mailto:mcpierce@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 12:45 PM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Status?

What is the status of the Cactus Eclipse plugin? I went to download it
today and saw that the link's gone and that it's been that way since I
believe last summer. From what I gathered, it was a build issue, but
wonder why it's still unavailable. Is there an estimated date for when
it'll be available again?

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp: <http://mcpierce.mypage.org>