From Nicolas Chalumeau <nicolas.chalum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First time user : where are the logs ?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:53:56 GMT
In the cactus.reports.dir ${cactus.target.dir}/test-cactus-reports
default in /target/test-cactus-reports. You will find a [container
name].out witch contain the server log (The properties are document :
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/maven/properties.html).

You can too specify the server/client log using log4j :
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/manual/howto_config.html
look in the "Cactus logging configuration" section

Nicolas,