From Darryl Pierce <mcpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:01:11 GMT
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:54:36 -0800, Lehman, Ileana
<ileana.lehman@transcore.com> wrote:
> I am not able to answer your question but I thought I might still be able to help.
>
> I am using WSAD and got Cactus running without installing the eclipse plug-in. I went
through the same problem as you initially. If you are using WSAD, I can send you the steps
required by running cactus.

Sure! That would be excellent. I've gotten Cactus working with Eclipse
without the plugin (though thought the plugin would make it easier
<g>), but at work I do use WSAD 4.0.3 and would like to use Cactus
there as well.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp: <http://mcpierce.mypage.org>