From Guillaume Lederrey <Gehel-Li...@ledcom.ch>
Subject Missing service name parameter [Cactus_Service] in HTTP request
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:17:08 GMT
  Hello !

  I'm trying to use Cactus to test servlets protected using a FORM
authentication and JAAS.

  I get the following error when running the test with maven :

2005-03-20 14:03:43 StandardWrapperValve[ServletRedirectorSecure]:
Servlet.service() for servlet ServletRedirectorSecure threw exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing service name parameter
[Cactus_Service] in HTTP request. Received query string is [].

  In the Tomcat logs, I have :

2005-03-20 14:03:43 JAASRealm[Standalone]: Username admin successfully
authenticated
2005-03-20 14:03:43 JAASRealm[Standalone]: Username admin has role
Role.StandardUser

which seems to show that the authentication is not the problem.

  When doing a trace with ethereal, I see that the GET causing the error is :
GET /siems-ds-cactus/ServletRedirectorSecure?Cactus_TestMethod=testCallWithUserPrincipal&Cactus_TestClass=ch.tecost.siems.ds.GetXMLActiveRoleListForLoggedUserTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST

HTTP/1.1

  It seems to me that the Cactus_Service parameter is given, so I dont
understand the error message ... Where can I find more informations about
that ?

  Thanks for your help !

 Guillaume

--