From Guillaume Lederrey <Gehel-Li...@ledcom.ch>
Subject First time user : where are the logs ?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 11:54:56 GMT
  Hello !

  I'm investigating Cactus to use it for servlet testing. I have an AndroMDA
project and I am using maven for the build process. When I run "maven
cactus:test" everything freezes with :

war:war:
    [echo] Building WAR siems-ds
    [jar] Building jar: /home/gehel/tecost/siems/siems/ds/target/siems-ds.war

    [cactifywar] Analyzing
war: /home/gehel/tecost/siems/siems/ds/target/siems-ds.war
    [cactifywar] Building
war: /home/gehel/tecost/siems/siems/ds/target/siems-ds-cactus.war

cactus:test-war:
    [cactus] -----------------------------------------------------------------
    [cactus] Running tests against Tomcat 5.5.7
    [cactus] -----------------------------------------------------------------
    [cactus] Deleting 4 files from /tmp/cactus/tomcat5x
    [cactus] Deleted 2 directories from /tmp/cactus/tomcat5x

  I tried to look for messages in my tomcat logs, but it seems the standard
log (tomcat/logs/...) are not used during the cactus test. Where can I find
more informations to debug this problem ?

  Thanks for your help !

 Guillaume

--

Guillaume Lederrey