From Ranirra...@aol.com
Subject Doubt in using session object with cactus
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:11:46 GMT
Hi,
        I am new to cactus.I need to test my code with cactus extending junit
framework.
I am at present implementing the cactus test cases using eclipse
environment.(or can anybody help me out in working with eclipse)
My code which has to be tested is an Action class which requires session
object to be sent to it.This session object is in the form of cookie which has to
sent.
How can i simulate this condition in my cactus test case?
Can anybody help me out in this issue?

 Thanks.