jakarta-cactus-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Samuel Crescencio <samuel.crescen...@nexxera.com>
Subject Re: Running Cactus Tests - Jboss Running or not running ?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:54:59 GMT
Vincent,

I did it and got an invalid request.  I'm using maven just invoke goal 
all, listed below.

   <goal name="all">
  	<attainGoal name="clean" />
	<attainGoal name="copy-properties" />
  	<attainGoal name="cactus" />
   </goal>

   <goal name="copy-properties" >
     <echo>Copy some property files dependencys...</echo>
   	<copy todir="${maven.build.dir}/classes">
	   <fileset dir="src">
	      <include name="**/*.properties"/>
	   </fileset>
	</copy>	
	<copy todir="${maven.build.dir}/classes">
	   <fileset dir="src-tests">
	      <include name="**/*.properties"/>
	   </fileset>
	</copy>	
   </goal>

With jboss down, it works fine.  But when running, it doesn't work.

I tried use <cactus> ant tasks within maven.xml to avoid this problem, 
but I guess that I fell into a trap.

This is my problem:  I would like to run all testcases (Junit, cactus 
and HttpUnit) at once.  But, to run HttpUnit, the container must be 
running and application war file deployed.  Although, when container is 
up, my cactus testcases failed.

I'm trying to solve this problem for the past 4 days, and I haven't 
achieved success.

Thanks for your help.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Samuel Crescêncio
Programador Analista
Fones: +55 48 99119078  +55 48 21065653
email: samuel.crescencio@nexxera.com ICQ# 38035403
Nexxera Tecnologia e Serviços SA - http://www.nexxera.com
               "Seu ambiente eletrônico de negócios"
-------------------------------------------------------------------


Vincent Massol wrote:
> Samuel,
> 
> Before you start your cactus tests, bring up a browser and make sure you the
> following URL does not give any error:
> 
> http://localhost:8080/webblankproject-cactus/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Servic
> e=RUN_TEST
> 
> If it does it means you have not deployed properly your cactified WAR. You
> need to do that if you wish <cactus> to recognize that it is already running
> when it starts.
> 
> Thanks
> -Vincent
> 
> 
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Samuel Crescencio [mailto:samuel.crescencio@nexxera.com]
>>Sent: mercredi 23 février 2005 20:17
>>To: Cactus Users List
>>Subject: Re: Running Cactus Tests - Jboss Running or not running ?
>>
>>Vincent,
>>
>>16:01:31,551 INFO  [Engine] StandardHost[localhost]: MAPPING
>>configuration error for request URI
>>/webblankproject-cactus/ServletRedirector
>>
>>It is all that I can get when container is running.  Test messages
>>display this:
>>
>>Failed to start the container after more than [180000] ms. Trying to
>>connect to the
>>[http://localhost:8080/webblankproject-
>>cactus/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST]
>>test URL yielded a [-1] error code. Please run in debug mode for more
>>details about the error.
>>
>>But, when container is not running, all tests pass without any problem.
>>
>>I used a mergewebxml file with this content:
>>
>><web-app>
>>    	<servlet>
>>   		<servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
>>
>><servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner</servlet-
>>class>
>>	</servlet>
>>
>>	<servlet>
>>         <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
>>
>><servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-
>>class>
>>     </servlet>
>>
>>	<servlet-mapping>
>>     	<servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
>>     	<url-pattern>/ServletTestRunner</url-pattern>
>>	</servlet-mapping>
>>
>>	<servlet-mapping>
>>         <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
>>         <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
>>     </servlet-mapping>
>>
>></web-app>
>>
>>Can you help me about it ?
>>
>>
>>
>>Thanks!
>>
>>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>>Samuel Crescêncio
>>Programador Analista
>>Fones: +55 48 99119078  +55 48 21065653
>>email: samuel.crescencio@nexxera.com ICQ# 38035403
>>Nexxera Tecnologia e Serviços SA - http://www.nexxera.com
>>               "Seu ambiente eletrônico de negócios"
>>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>>Vincent Massol wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Samuel,
>>>
>>>It is, but provided the cactified WAR is already running (because the
>>><cactus> task tries to ping it. If it's not found it starts the
>>
>>container
>>
>>>and if it's found it leaves the container running (and does not not
>>
>>redeploy
>>
>>>the cactified WAR).
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>-Vincent
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>>From: Samuel Crescencio [mailto:samuel.crescencio@nexxera.com]
>>>>Sent: mercredi 23 février 2005 18:28
>>>>To: Cactus Users List
>>>>Subject: Running Cactus Tests - Jboss Running or not running ?
>>>>
>>>>Hello!
>>>>
>>>>Is it possible to execute the cactus tests if the container is running ?
>>>>
>>>>I'm using cactus-ant-13-1.7.jar and Jboss3.2.3
>>>>
>>>>Thanks!
>>>>--
>>>>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>Samuel Crescêncio
>>>>Programador Analista
>>>>Fones: +55 48 99119078  +55 48 21065653
>>>>email: samuel.crescencio@nexxera.com ICQ# 38035403
>>>>Nexxera Tecnologia e Serviços SA - http://www.nexxera.com
>>>>              "Seu ambiente eletrônico de negócios"
>>>>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>>>For additional commands, e-mail: cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>>For additional commands, e-mail: cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>For additional commands, e-mail: cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>
> 
> 
> 
> _________________________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !
> Yahoo! Mail : http://fr.mail.yahoo.com
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> 
> 

Mime
View raw message