From Samuel Crescencio <samuel.crescen...@nexxera.com>
Subject Re: Running Cactus Tests - Jboss Running or not running ?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:16:59 GMT
Vincent,

16:01:31,551 INFO  [Engine] StandardHost[localhost]: MAPPING
configuration error for request URI
/webblankproject-cactus/ServletRedirector

It is all that I can get when container is running.  Test messages
display this:

Failed to start the container after more than [180000] ms. Trying to
connect to the
[http://localhost:8080/webblankproject-cactus/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST]
test URL yielded a [-1] error code. Please run in debug mode for more
details about the error.

But, when container is not running, all tests pass without any problem.

I used a mergewebxml file with this content:

<web-app>
    	<servlet>
   		<servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner</servlet-class>
	</servlet>

	<servlet>
         <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class>
     </servlet>

	<servlet-mapping>
     	<servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
     	<url-pattern>/ServletTestRunner</url-pattern>
	</servlet-mapping>

	<servlet-mapping>
         <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
         <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
     </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

Can you help me about it ?

Thanks!