From Samuel Crescencio <samuel.crescen...@nexxera.com>
Subject Re: Problem running test
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:37:44 GMT
Hi Vincent,

I would like to thank you for your hints.  The link below, helped me to
find out which jars must be located in both client and server classpaths.

Analysing it, I saw that my wars, were assembled correctly.  The fact is
that my TestCactusHelloWorldAction extends CactusStrutsTestCase, located
in strutstest.jar, and it doesn't belong to my war.  With this problem
solved, all tests passed successfully.

Thanks!
Samuel Crescêncio
Programador Analista