From Samuel Crescencio <samuel.crescen...@nexxera.com>
Subject Re: Problem running test
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:54:51 GMT
Trully, your last point is correct, I  have a classpath variable with
other cactus jar, but I removed it and problem is not solved.

I certified that the other 2 solutions provided by the stack trace are
accomplished, except this part "and your Container has not set the
Context classloader to point to the webapp one". I don't know how I'm
supposed to set this context.

My problem is not solved yet.  Do you have any other idea, or some
suggestion of how can I set the Context classloader?

Thanks!
Samuel Crescêncio
Programador Analista
Fones: +55 48 99119078  +55 48 21065653