From Samuel Crescencio <samuel.crescen...@nexxera.com>
Subject Problem running test
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:33:05 GMT
Hi Folks,

I was trying to run some cactus tests, from maven,  and I got the
following error:

  [cactus]
     [cactus] Testcase: testHelloWorld took 0,733 sec
     [cactus]    Caused an ERROR
     [cactus] Error finding class
[com.nexxera.project.web.action.TestCactusHelloWorldAction] using both
the Context classloader and the webapp classloader. Possible causes include:
     [cactus]    - Your webapp does not include your test classes,
     [cactus]    - The cactus.jar is not located in your WEB-INF/lib
directory and your Container has not set the Context classloader to
point to the webapp one
     [cactus] javax.servlet.ServletException: Error finding class
[com.nexxera.project.web.action.TestCactusHelloWorldAction] using both
the Context classloader and the webapp classloader. Possible causes include:
     [cactus]    - Your webapp does not include your test classes,
     [cactus]    - The cactus.jar is not located in your WEB-INF/lib
directory and your Container has not set the Context classloader to
point to the webapp one
     [cactus]    at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.getTestClassClass(AbstractWebTestCaller.java:501)

My maven.xml is like this

<goal name="all">
	   <attainGoal name="clean" />
	   <attainGoal name="cactus" />
	</goal>
My Jboss version is 3.2.3, maven is 1.0.2 and cactus is 13-1.7

Can somebody point me a solution to this?

Thanx

Samuel

Samuel Crescêncio
Programador Analista