From <ASchu...@maninvestments.com>
Subject RE: Session Limit Exceeded
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:31:13 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Is it possible to invalidate the cactus session anyway ?
I tried session.invalidate in the end() method but it failed as well.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: 17 February 2005 12:25
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Session Limit Exceeded

Cactus is only a thin infrastructure that calls your test code and your code under test. So
the majority of the code executed is your code... :-)

What I meant was: Do your tests or your code under test create HTTP sessions?

I don't think Cactus does if you set setAutomaticSession(false) (but I may be wrong - I just
don't remember it being the case). So I was asking you to check your code so verify it doesn't
either.

> I can't set the session timeout to 1 min. It is not allowed by my
> developer license.

Thanks
-Vincent