From <ASchu...@maninvestments.com>
Subject Session Limit Exceeded
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:22:27 GMT
Hi all,

I can have 20 Sessions on the Server. I get a  Session Limit Exceeded
Error.
By running my 30 cactus tests. 20 Session should be enough.
I tried to controll the number of session by setting the
automaticSession Variable without
Success.
Can anybody tell me to controll the number of sessions ?

Thanks a lot
Andre

Any information in this communication which is confidential must not
be disclosed to others without our consent. Such consent is not required
where the information is publicly available and intended for onward
distribution. If the information is confidential and if you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose,
copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. You are
requested to return this message to the sender immediately.

Due to the electronic nature of e-mail, there is a risk that the
information contained in this message has been modified.
Consequently Man Investments can accept no responsibility or
liability as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.

Visit us at: www.maninvestments.com