From <ASchu...@maninvestments.com>
Subject RE: Session Limit Exceeded
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:04:14 GMT

From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: 17 February 2005 12:38
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Session Limit Exceeded

I don't know why. I guess you'll need to read your container doc to understand why it doesn't
free a session immediately when you call invalidate().

I don't see what I can do to help you. As an alternative I guess you could:
- buy some license to have more sessions
- use a free and open source container to test on
- use unit testing in isolation (without the container), possibly using Mocks

Thanks
-Vincent

> Thanks a lot for your help.
>
> Cheers,
> Andre

Any information in this communication which is confidential must not
be disclosed to others without our consent. Such consent is not required
where the information is publicly available and intended for onward
distribution. If the information is confidential and if you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose,
copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. You are
requested to return this message to the sender immediately.

Due to the electronic nature of e-mail, there is a risk that the
information contained in this message has been modified.
Consequently Man Investments can accept no responsibility or
liability as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.

Visit us at: www.maninvestments.com