From <ASchu...@maninvestments.com>
Subject RE: Session Limit Exceeded
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:10:00 GMT
Hi Vincent,

I set WebRequest.setAutomaticSession(false) but already 2 Sessions are used by one testcase.
What do you mean by "Using setAutomaticSession(false) might help but only if you do not have
code that creates a session on the server side." ?
I think the code is in cactus isn't it ?
I can't set the session timeout to 1 min. It is not allowed by my developer license.

Cheers,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: 16 February 2005 19:45
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Session Limit Exceeded

Hi Andre,

You have several options. Using setAutomaticSession(false) might help but only if you do not
have code that creates a session on the server side.

A better solution might be to configure your container to quickly release sessions by having
a short session timeout (say 1 minute or less).

To my knowledge Cactus does not create sessions if you set WebRequest.setAutomaticSession(false).

-Vincent