From "Jason Huang" <huan...@gmail.com>
Subject When will the bug CACTUS-144 be resovled?
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:43:48 GMT
Hi, All

I'm using cactus maven plugin to test Servlet which calls other EJBs.

Although we've already haven the tasks: test-ear and test-war, to accomplish
the above
task is somehow difficult since now the test-ear can only be used to test
EJB project.
The test-war task can only be used to test web application without any EJB
included.

I searched the web, the cactus mailing list and issue site etc., and found
the following useful information
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CACTUS-144 by Marc Northover.

However, in the recent released Cactus 1.7, this bug(or new feature) is not
resovled.
And the supplied patches by Marc Northover cannot apply to the Cactus 1.7's
cactus maven plugin code directly.

Finally, I followed the idea of Marc Northover, added the patches file and
made some changes on the file plugin.jelly.
Now it works well.

But, I wonder when and how the new feature will be added in to the next
release of cactus,
since I'm afraid if the next release is out without this new future, I've to
make the patch by
myself again.

Thanks.

Jason Huang