From nidhi.kawa...@tcs.com
Subject RE: cactus and eclipse
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:27:07 GMT

Hi
I dont know where I am going wrong.
I followed all the steps as mentioned in the site.

Still could you please tell me about cactified war ???
How to create it ??(what all is to be included in it ??)

And what you said regarding Eclipse plugin for Cactus , thats there .But
can I run a Cactus test in Eclipse without that also ??
If not then how to run Cactus test case without plugin??

Thanks,
Nidhi Kawatra
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
D4, Sector 3
Noida - 201301,Uttar Pradesh
India
Mailto: nidhi.kawatra@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

"Vincent Massol" <vmassol@pivolis.com>
01/27/2005 02:07 PM

Please respond to
"Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>

"'Cactus Users List'" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: cactus and eclipse

Hi Nidhi,

Sure. Simply using the JUnit launch configuration from Eclipse. Of course
you'll need to have deployed a cactified WAR first. There used to be an
Eclipse plugin for Cactus but it's been decommissioned as its code has not
kept up with the Cactus progress.

> Are there any working examples available?

<advertising>There are lots of examples in my JUnit in Action book. You
can
also check the source code for the book chapters on
http://junitbook.sourceforge.net</advertising>

-Vincent