From Venu Sunil Boyireddy <ve...@aztec.soft.net>
Subject RE: Maintaing session between 2 cactus test cases.
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:29:30 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Thanks for your help.
I'm using cactus, strutsTest to test my action classes. Its working fine
with individual Action Clases.

We have a generic test case which takes parameters such as Action name,
Request parameters, actionforward Name, action forward path etc. from xml
file and test that action class.

So, with this I am able to test multiple actions. And Thanks for your help
in getting this work done.

But, to complete testing our functionality I need to test 3 action classes.
As I'm using generic Testcase which tests one action class at a time, I need
to run 3 testcases (or the generic test case thrice with different
parameters) to test these action classes. For this I need session alive in
between, so first action class keep some values in session and the other
Action classes needs. So, All these 3 test cases needs to share same
session.

Hope I'm clear in explaining my problem.

I tried with WebRequest.setAutomaticSession(false). that didn't work.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Sunil