From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Cactus 1.7 has been released
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:23:26 GMT
Vincent Massol wrote:
> The Cactus project is pleased to announce the release of version 1.7.
> Cactus is a unit testing framework for testing server side java code.

Hi,

The resin tasks are really cool! I can see many uses for this, not just
tests. I wonder if the resin community knows they exist? (they will now)

I just got and built from the latest CVS. Perhaps I don't have the
latest? I see:

$CACTUS/bin/framework/dist-13/lib/cactus-1.7dev.jar
and
$CACTUS/framework/dist-13/lib/cactus-1.7dev.jar

They have slightly different sizes. Which one is the preferred one to
use? Also, should it still have 'dev' in the name?

best,
-Rob