From Cumbers <r...@kent.ac.uk>
Subject Define order of tests
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:59:54 GMT
Hey guys

I have a need to specify the order in which the tests for cactus are
executed as one class I have defines retrieving data from the database,
and another class defines storing data to the database. I would like the
class that retrieves data to be run first, allowing this class to be
'verified' as returning the correctly requested data. Then I would like
to run the 'storing' class and then as a test of that use the
'retrieving' class to verify that the stored data was indeed stored. I
am using ant integration if that is on any assistance.

Cheers

Rich