From bryan hansen <b...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: maven cactus plugin
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:52:55 GMT
Hmm, ok I think it is referring to the ant-optional
jar, but I haven't specifically told it to use
anything from that.

I am just trying to get a very simple example up and
running. In fact it is the servlet sample that comes
with the distribution. Do you know of a simple example
that is basically a download an run?

I can post up my project.xml too if you think there is
something trivial that is wrong with it. I think that
I have all the jars that the ant file is using as my
dependencies in the maven project.xml.

Thanks,

Bryan