From bryan hansen <b...@yahoo.com>
Subject maven cactus plugin
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:03:43 GMT
I have a project that I am succesfully building with
ant. I wanted to convert it over to Maven using the
cactus plugin. I created a project.xml file and it
appears to run through everything, but when it gets to
the cactus:test-war goal I get a bunch of xml output
and then:

Could not find
org.apache.testlet.engine.TextTestEngine. Make sure
you have it in your classpath

output to the display about 15 times. Anybody come
across this? I googled and didn't find any real
answers to this.

Thanks,

Bryan