From "Mark Lybarger" <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject RE: cactus plugin for Eclipse
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:28:31 GMT
The plugin is available in cvs I think.

The plugin only works for eclipse 2.0.1 (maybe others in the 2.x series).  Some have reported
to have gotten the source and made it to work with eclipse 3.x, but I don't think anything
has been committed to cvs.

IMO, the plugin is buggy.  For me, it would sometimes start servers and if there was an error
with something (i forget exactly), it wouldn't shut them down.  The plugin needs to be re-written
to take advantage of cactus java api, or Vincent's generic container interface.

Ultimately, we've found the ant/browser integration to work quite nicely for our testing needs.