From "Mark Lybarger" <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject RE: cactus+ejb+hibernate
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:16:35 GMT
hossein,

we only test ejb's with cactus.  we use cactus within an ear as such:

1. create ejb-jar file.
2. create cactified war file.
3. create ear with ejb-jar and cactified war.
4. use ant integration or browser integration to call cactified war to test beans. for ant
integration, we use the following:

<cactus fork="yes" earfile="${basedir.ejb.build}/ejb.ear" printsummary="yes" failureproperty="tests.failed">
</cactus>