From "Mark Lybarger" <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject RE: Help bundling Servlet Test cases
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:18:00 GMT
what type of external parameters do your tests require?  how many of them?  you have a couple
of options with the java framework.

we use system properties to run our http unit tests.  this can over ride the location of the
server, port number and such to run the tests against.  it also allows us to set login user/password
parameters that are needed to access the application. we keep these to a minimum.

you can also use a properties file to load properties for running your tests.

hth.