From Kaushal Zagade <zag...@gmail.com>
Subject JSP with Cactus
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 02:45:02 GMT
hi,

i am really stuck on this issue. i am wanting to test a simple JSP with cactus.

i am getting the following error:

org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test
results at [http://localhost:9080/CactusJSP/JspRedirector]

i have tested this EJB with ServletRedirector. but now i want to test
a simple JSP. so i am using JspRedirector. i have copied it into my
root web app folder.

my web.xml looks like

=====

     <servlet>
        <servlet-name>JspRedirector</servlet-name>
        <jsp-file>/jspRedirector.jsp</jsp-file>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>JspRedirector</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/JspRedirector</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

=====

can anybody suggest how a JSP can be tested. i do not want to test JSP
tag libs, just plain JSP.....set and get property methods.

what testcases should be in the client project ? i am really confused.

please help as this is very urgent for me.

Kaushal