From Kaushal Zagade <zag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPClient program on the cactus website
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:43:03 GMT
thanks felipe,

i have got it running. but i had to comment out the following lines:

import org.apache.commons.httpclient.params.HttpMethodParams;
// this package was not resolved

method.getParams().setParameter(HttpMethodParams.RETRY_HANDLER,
   		new DefaultHttpMethodRetryHandler(3, false));

and getParams() was in that class

do you know why this is happening. i have the
commons-httpclient2.0-alpha2.jar as you told me to download.

kaushal