From Kaushal Zagade <zag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsf custom tag libs
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:43:25 GMT
hi praveen,

i want to test a very simple JSF(Java Server Faces) file with cactus.
i have the environment set up(all the jar files and wsad).  can you
suggest me how to do it. i know the basics about cactus beacause i
have test a EJB with it. i just want to test a JSF, a very simple one.
fast response is appreciated. thanks alot.

Kaushal

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:50:38 +0530, praveen <praveen.kumar@ionidea.com> wrote:
> hai all,
>
>   I need help in writing testcases for jsf(java server faceses) custom tag libs.Is there
any article found in writing test cases for jsf custom tag libs plz send that link or any
example .