From Kaushal Zagade <zag...@gmail.com>
Subject cactus and webphere - urgent please
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:38:40 GMT
Hello Sheldon,

I need some help on Jakarta Cactus with wsad 5.1.2 and RAD 6.0.

I have to test some EJBs with wsad 5.1.2 ( on was 5.1 test
environment) and RAD 6.0 (on WAS 6.0 Test Environment). I found a
tutorial written by Sheldon Wosnick

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0206_wosnick/wosnick.html#cactus

on cactus and WSAD which is very helpful and easy to understand.
After building the three projects as you have mentioned in your
tutorial viz. (EJB, Client, Web) and changing the web.xml and adding
the cactus.properties file I ran the test on WAS 5.1 and WAS 6.0
server (Test Enviroment - port 9080).

Started the Server in non-debug mode.
Selected the EJBServletTestCase.java file.
Run => JUnit/Java Application.

the error it gave was:

testHelloWorld3(test.EJBServletTestCase):
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException:Error in
parsing the status line from the response:unable to find the line
starting with "HTTP".

same for the other two test cases.....

the cactus binaries that i have downloaded are:

aspectjrt-1.1.1.jar
cactus-1.6.jar
cactus-ant-1.6.jar
commons-httpclient-2.0.jar
commons-logging-1.0.3.jar
httpunit-1.5.4.jar
junit-3.8.1.jar
log4j-1.2.9.jar - (i downloaded it seperately as it did not come in
the zip file for the cactus binaries.)
nekohtml-0.7.4.jar
servletrapi-2.3.jar

I would really appreciate any help as to what might be going wrong on my side.

Thank you.

Kaushal