From Cumbers <r...@kent.ac.uk>
Subject cactus not deploying war
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:37:08 GMT
Hey guys

I am trying to use ant with cactus to deploy my app to Tomcat and then
test. I can run the ant tasks on the examples, i tested the servlet
example that comes with the cactus download and it creates its own
Tomcat instance, puts the cactified war file under the webapps dir and,
most importantly, it unpacks the war file. cactus then runs the tests.

Currently with my app the same temporary instance of Tomcat is created,
the cactified war file is placed under webapps, but the dam thing is not
unpacking the war file, giving me errors like:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document base
/tmp/cactus/tomcat5x/webapps/rms-dev does not exist or is not a readable
directory

Now I know this is not available because the war file is not unpacked.
Is there a school boy error I am making? Can anyone help?!

I am very new to this cactus game, go easy ;)

I can give more information if required!

Cheers

Rich