From Cumbers <r...@kent.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Errors that don't make sense...
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 00:02:52 GMT
Could you give us the test case code that is failing?

Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com wrote:
> I keep running my tests, and keep getting failures like this:
>
> expected:<987654321> but was:<987654321>
>
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<987654321> but
> was:<987654321> at com.wf.bd.ice.business.BusinessValidatorFormTest.testSetGetBankAccount_1(BusinessValidatorFormTest.java:670)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>
> This does not make sense as the 2 values are java.lang.Long()'s and match as stated above....

> Mick Knutson
> Wells Fargo Business Direct Information Systems
> (415) 222-1020
>
> "This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not
the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose,
or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this
message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation."