From hossein rahmani <rahmanihos...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject anyone?
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 11:40:05 GMT
Hi all,
     I wanna to know if there is somebody ,who uses CactusStrutsTestCase
for testing the struts framework and in the struts ,it has interactions with ejb tier ?
    The problem is that :when we make the cactus to come up and deploy my jboss , we must
also force it to deploy other modules ,such as ejb modules and hibernate modules,!!!!
   I search all the Internet and in all of them i just see hardCode in the struts code,There
were no interaction with other tiers!!!!JUST HARD CODE SAMPLE IS AVAILABLE IN INTERNET!!!!!

bye