From Marc Lustig <marc.lus...@infodesire.com>
Subject missing dep while integrating Cactus into Eclipse 3.01
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:19:18 GMT
Hi,

I tried to integrate Cactus into Eclipse by following steps as mentioned on
Cactus site (checking out from CVS, importing the plugins).

Project org.apache.cactus.eclipse.webapp can be built successfully,
but cactus.integration.eclipse.runner has missing dep
org.eclipse.core.boot.BootLoader in class
org.apache.cactus.eclipse.runner.containers.ant.AntContainerManager

The package org.eclipse.core.boot (3.0.0) has been imported successfully, but
there is not any class in boot.jar at all.

How can I fix this to support the 3.0.0-version of org.eclipse.core.boot
package?

Regards
Marc